Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My (almost) last post ever.

I have finally made the very hard decision to shut down this blog. You will notice I said THIS. That is correct ladies and gentlemen, I have finally made the move to my own domain. It is about time, right?

From now on I will post to my new and fabulous website featuring an all new brand at: CommunityFoodist. Please have a look around and leave me some comments to let me know what you think, it is a new way of blogging for me and I hope you like it.

All of my content has been moved to the new site, along with some new ways of telling stories about food adventures in Toronto and beyond. This summer I will be blogging from Israel for a week and a bit and look forward to sharing those stories with you.

The new site is still very much a work in progress, and I hope to add some new features in the coming months.

Thanks for reading and for your continued support.

The CommunityFoodist

No comments:

Post a Comment